No orcas present.
We had been hoping that the strong flooding tide would encourage the A30s to make it into this area. But the night was uneventful as far as we know (we didn't hear any calls). So we imagine things are pretty much the same as yesterday with us in between and the A23s east and everyone else to the west. It would nice to be wrong and surprised!
Helena
09 Aug 2010 08:55:46 PDT
No orcas present.
I thought I should post Aaron's report about the A23s this afternoon for the record. Thank Aaron for keeping everyone informed with such a great report! "I last saw the A23s at 430pm today heading east into Nodales Channel along the Thurlow shoreline, grouped up and swimming slowly along after a little rub on the rocks at the S.tip of Turn Island. Then a few spy-hops and frolics by the calf, A95 and back to travelling in calm waters and warm evening sunshine. The ebb has arrived in the last hour so they may have already turned. " Aaron@Sonora
Helena
09 Aug 2010 21:42:54 PDT
No comments:
Post a Comment