No orcas present.
Hmmmm..... quiet night except for the BIG ants that came out with yesterday's heat. Lovely summer morning, light everywhere.
Helena
08 Jul 2010 07:13:13 PDT
No orcas present.
At 10am the Naiad Explorer received news that all the residents (A11s, A73, A36s, A8s and A12 were headed to Frederick Arm and Sonora Island. Stripe and other humpback continue to go about their business around here.
Helena
08 Jul 2010 12:35:37 PDT
No orcas present.
Here is the report from the east: "We had all the orca down Nodales today I was with them most the day. Jeff found them at Davies Pt by Thurston Bay @ 9ish am then off to Hall Pt easting. They then turned around 11-1130 and headed back west to Davies Pt. I left them there around 1pm I'm sure Hurricane Jack will have an update tonight. Last I heard around 2pm they were past Chatham Pt still westing." AJ@CR
Helena
08 Jul 2010 18:53:15 PDT
No comments:
Post a Comment